Your privacy is very important to Xarvia.com (hereinafter referred as the e-commerce). Hence the e-commerce is committed to the Privacy Promise for Customers, which is as under:
E-Commerce Privacy Promise for Customers:
While information is the cornerstone of the e-commerce’s ability to provide superior service, Xarvia e-commerce’s most important asset is its customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure and using it only as the customers would want the e-commerce to, is a top priority for everyone the e-commerce. Here then, is the Xarvia.com’s promise to the customers:
The E-Commerce Company will safeguard, securely and confidentially, any information that the customers share with the company.
The Company will continue to maintain its tradition of not sharing the Personal and transaction information in customers’ account with any one except when required by law or statutory agencies.
Some examples include:
1. Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address, and e-mail address.
2. Equipment, performance, site and/or app usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect two types of customer data:
1. That which you input during the account login process.
2. That which is generated through your use of our websites, products and services.
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
1. Providing you with the best possible user experience
2. Providing the services you use, and to respond to your enquiries.
3. Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions
4. Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you
5. Addressing network integrity and security issues
6. Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities and violations of our User Agreement
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Consequently, any information that you transfer to Xarvia e-commerce is sent at your own risk. However, xarvia uses website security measures consistent with current best practice to protect its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, encryption and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as with any website, service or consumer interaction. In those instances, our policy is to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience or risk to our customers. As appropriate and necessary, Xarvia (e-commerce) will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions. Xarvia (e-commerce) will not sell or share your personal information with any third party for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent.